How to Contribute Your Story
How to Add a Snapshot
1) Fill out the "Snapshot" form by answering the three questions about the location of your data with a zipcode. (i.e. 19104; 78652)
2) Upload an image, drawing, audio recording, a short video, or anything you like to represent your dataset
3) Pin the zipcode on the Data Refuge Map for the question, "Why do you create your data? Whom does or would you like your data to benefit?"
4) Share more information about yourself by telling us your age and your role (i.e. assistant professor of geology; urban planner)
5) Remember to click the boxes "Publish my contribution on the web" and "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" to share your snapshot